There are many factors against moving at present, not to mention the costs which can easily run to twenty to thirty thousand pounds. For the cost of moving, loft conversions can work out a cheaper alternative to solve your space requirements. This will also add value to your home, making it a sound investment.
Converting your loft may not be as expensive as you think. You can have a loft extension room that is integrated to your home in 4 weeks. A staircase from your existing landing that will feel like it’s always been there, will lead to a surprisingly large un-used roof void that can be the wow factor of your home.
Most lofts can be converted, if you have a trussed roof, it can be easily converted, nearly half the loft we convert are trussed roof.
Why convert your loft?
Most lofts can be converted to a loft conversion
Your loft conversion can be completed in less than 4 weeks
Planning permission is rarely required
Building regulations are always required
There is minimum disruption as we work from the scaffold into your roof.
Why Choose Us?
- Domestic and commercial customers
- Highly trained and qualified roofing contractors
- A quality job done every time
- Valued and recommended roofing specialists
- All aspects of roofing work undertaken
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
- A personal and friendly service
- Public and employer’s liability insurance